MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hinsmart Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi,
Please visit our forum! We are sorry for the lack of posts. We kept moving our forum form one place to another, so we lost our original users.

Benefits that you will get if you become part of our community:

- Free email address with your choice (@hinsmart.com, @hinsmart.tk, @hinsmartcommunity.tk, @hinsmartcommunity.net (coming soon))
- Access to more tutorial and tutoring forum!
- Ask any questions and get immediate response!
- Obtain password free in order to download our free games applications
- Chance to get cheaper or FREE hosting service from us (Monthly Draw)
- Advertise on our community for free.
- Request review, jobs, and services for free
- Hinsmart custom search engine (With .cgi, 4 months trial, 20000 websites to spider, 10000 files size, 10000 unique words)
- Become part of our support team / officers easier (NOTE that all vice administrators OR UP will get a profit from earnings)
- You will feel proud because our websites (including our forum) are growing up obviously.

http://www.hinsmart.com/forum

What's with the stupid snow?
And your logo should be transparent or something. It doesn't go with your theme really.
HAHA!
...?
Just trying to help bro.
I know. I actually need an administrator. Would you like to be that?

Jenkin
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

No offense to R2, but sersiously he just posted, he didn't say anything the following 10 posters won't say.

Content, logo, theme. In that order.
(2011-02-12, 01:23 AM)Hinsmart Wrote: [ -> ]I know. I actually need an administrator. Would you like to be that?

Jenkin

Is it just me, or does this seem a little weird... The owners of this site act like its worth so much, and then ask some random person to be an administrator... Sorry bud, just doesn't seem right. I read through the site, it seems like a joke... But whatever.
(2011-02-12, 01:47 AM)ii R2 iZ iLL Wrote: [ -> ]Is it just me, or does this seem a little weird... The owners of this site act like its worth so much, and then ask some random person to be an administrator... Sorry bud, just doesn't seem right. I read through the site, it seems like a joke... But whatever.

You should see one of his other like 5 threads on here advertising the same site. Apparently he started a new one because he didn't wanna deal with all the comments in his other ones.
Hinsmart, may I ask simply, what is the purpose of your website?
Hinsmart is a website base on search engine, but also all other sorts of things. We can't really develop further, because we didn't get many employees, volunteers, and also the lack of assets. Currently, I am in high school (Grade 10). I don't have income, so no pay. Some of the resources, like domain names are paid by my parents.

Jenkin
(2011-02-12, 01:47 AM)ii R2 iZ iLL Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-02-12, 01:23 AM)Hinsmart Wrote: [ -> ]I know. I actually need an administrator. Would you like to be that?

Jenkin

Is it just me, or does this seem a little weird... The owners of this site act like its worth so much, and then ask some random person to be an administrator... Sorry bud, just doesn't seem right. I read through the site, it seems like a joke... But whatever.

No, of course not! We have 4 other employees, they mainly help me to maintain my forum, develop game applications for me, and help me to manage my website because of my busy schedule.
(2011-02-12, 02:44 AM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-02-12, 01:47 AM)ii R2 iZ iLL Wrote: [ -> ]Is it just me, or does this seem a little weird... The owners of this site act like its worth so much, and then ask some random person to be an administrator... Sorry bud, just doesn't seem right. I read through the site, it seems like a joke... But whatever.

You should see one of his other like 5 threads on here advertising the same site. Apparently he started a new one because he didn't wanna deal with all the comments in his other ones.

I started this new one, mainly to get more traffic. I didn't ignore the problems, but the fact is that I don't have money. I am just a Grade 10 students.

I feel proud that hinsmart.com worths about $774 in half a year.

Jenkin
Pages: 1 2 3