MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Help with SEO Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im very new to owning the forum and ive found numerous things wrong. I had over 2600 urls restricted by Robots.txt which is one good example and i have fixed that.

Im unable to submit the sitemap in google web tools, well, it submits but cant be found. Im unsure on the plugin being installed correctly and frankly, lack the confidence because it involves editing .htaccess files.

Looking for a person willing for a small fee (via paypal) to check its installed correctly and see if theres any issues and if so, correct them.

Now not being a smart a***, i need a person that has been around and has a good reputation because this means providing full ftp access. I dont mean to be offensive, but obviously this is an important concern.

Hoping someone can assist me Smile

Thanks.
I'll do it for free but you're going to have to wait until tomorrow.
(2011-02-12, 08:14 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]I'll do it for free but you're going to have to wait until tomorrow.

That would be awesome and thank you.....it doesnt matter if its a day or a week.....whenever convenient for you would be greast for me.

Regards Smile
Send me a PM with your credentials. (AdminCP and FTP) I'll do it in around 2 hours.
PM has been sent.

Thanks Smile
Don't run the plugin. It's not required and the benefits are nil if you can't SEO properly. It's a tool and a tool is only as good as it's wielder.
Well everything concerning GoogleSEO is fine. Your sitemap is: http://www.seobuild.net/sitemap-index.xml
Thank you for doing that Pyrdine, i greatly appreciate the assistance. Smile

Please feel free to contact me if i can ever assist you somehow.