MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MybbPlug.in/s/
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Doesn't load for me either.
Just tried from behind a proxy and it didn't load either.
I just tried hidemyass and it loaded fine from there as well, so I'm not sure why it's not loading for you guys.
Nope not working for me too
Well, I've tested the site on IE, Chrome, Opera, FF, used proxies to connect, and it still loads just fine on every singe one of them, and a good amount of people are still able to connect. So not sure why/how some of you can't connect.

Other than that, I've been starting to update plugins I had like MyThanks, and v1.1 will be featuring ajax-style thanking, etc. So that should make for better content, and I am also going to be working on suggestions to add to the site.

Be sure to leave some feedback, thanks.
No load for me, i run my own DNS.
It doesn't load for me either...
Loads for me.
Doesn't load for me.. therefore I can't offer any input other than this wasted post space Toungue
Talked with Jammerx2 about it, and he said if it doesn't load right now, give it a day or two, and it should be fine as we just set the new nameservers yesterday, so some of you may still be connecting to the old ones if it's not updating right.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6