MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MybbPlug.in/s/
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Jammerx2 and I decided we would continue this website where we left off. So the idea is to have a forum with loads of free & exclusive plugins for MyBB. All releases we create will eventually be made free to the entire public. In other words, if we ever do have "exclusive" plugins, there will be a free version in a month or something like that.

We would like to know your feedback on everything, and any suggestions you may have on the site itself.

Hope you guys enjoy it,
- Ethan
Theme's horrible and you need more content Smile
I love what you did with the URL, very creative.
Doesn't load for me - might just be my DNS though if others can see it.
I can see it, the theme is not very good, and you need more content.
They all say, the theme was horrible! Sad
(2011-02-12, 09:12 AM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Theme's horrible and you need more content :)

Thanks for the feedback, and yeah we are adding plugins & a new theme.

(2011-02-12, 09:13 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]I love what you did with the URL, very creative.

(2011-02-12, 11:23 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't load for me - might just be my DNS though if others can see it.

Not sure why that would happen for you, unless you're routing through like opendns or something that saved the dns cache for mybbplug.in

(2011-02-12, 11:24 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I can see it, the theme is not very good, and you need more content.

Working on the theme, and as for the content, we create plugins. That's the majority of where our content lies, which is why we're asking for suggestions.

(2011-02-12, 12:14 PM)zZJoennZz Wrote: [ -> ]They all say, the theme was horrible! :(

Yeah, the theme we have now is pretty bland, but we are looking to get a new one. :)
Hah nice URL, very creative ;P

But the theme is ugly, I'd change it
I'm not going through OpenDNS now (I was earlier) and it still doesn't load. It's likely an error on my end.
(2011-02-12, 05:28 PM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]Hah nice URL, very creative ;P

But the theme is ugly, I'd change it

Thanks, and yes, working on the theme :P

(2011-02-12, 05:29 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not going through OpenDNS now (I was earlier) and it still doesn't load. It's likely an error on my end.

Yeah, it's still loading fine for me and others, so I'm not sure what else to do other than clearing your dns cache.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6