MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Issues after Installation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, my board is http://district151.com/, and I'm having a few issues.

1. The main board is not showing any themes whatsoever.

2. Instead of redirecting to http://district151.com/forum, like I wanted it to, it is accessible by going straight to the main page. This is problematic because I'm using Wordpress to run the front page of the site, and wanted the forum redirected to the aforementioned URL.

3. Every time I make a change in the Admin CP, I'm forced to relogin. After a quick read, I'm assuming that this is because the forum is not properly redirecting.

I'm not actually getting error text anywhere, it's just that the whole of the page looks like crappy HTML.

I'd be thankful for any help. Smile
All of your problems are caused by the redirection method you used. (Whichever one that was) Why do you even have redirection setup? I don't see any reason for it, and seeing you want to put WP on the index, there's literally no reason for it.
Yes, you've done the redirect wrong. Even the CSS files redirect to your forum index page.
Alright, so what do I need to do? I'm not sure exactly what I need to do to redirect. It doesn't seem to be cut-and-dry.
(2011-02-12, 05:43 PM)YoshiEgg25 Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, so what do I need to do? I'm not sure exactly what I need to do to redirect. It doesn't seem to be cut-and-dry.

Well first, remove the redirect you put in place.
(2011-02-12, 08:13 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-02-12, 05:43 PM)YoshiEgg25 Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, so what do I need to do? I'm not sure exactly what I need to do to redirect. It doesn't seem to be cut-and-dry.

To be honest, I haven't got a clue how. I want it to be accessible at district151.com/forum, NOT at district151.com. I'm not sure there's a redirection at all, especially since my server CP doesn't show any redirects.
(2011-02-12, 09:34 PM)YoshiEgg25 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-02-12, 08:13 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]

To be honest, I haven't got a clue how. I want it to be accessible at district151.com/forum, NOT at district151.com. I'm not sure there's a redirection at all, especially since my server CP doesn't show any redirects.

Well we don't know the method you used. So we can't help you until you figure that out, I'd suggest asking your host for help.