MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to show signature regardless of if user has one or not?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm using the myawards plugin on my site to show forum awards in the user's signature (rather than in the postbit_author_user). My only problem is that if a user doesn't have a signature the awards won't appear since I have them appearing in the postbit_signature template. Is there anyway to make this template appear wether a user has a signature or not? I'm guessing it takes some editing of the showthread.php file but I'm horrible at php.

EDIT: I just noticed this is the wrong place for this type of support. Feel free to move this post to the correct area..
Just put it straight in the postbit template under {$post['signature']}.
(2011-02-12, 10:45 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Just put it straight in the postbit template under {$post['signature']}.

I tried, but the awards wouldn't appear. Like I said I'm horrible at php and I was able to get the awards to appear in the signature by editing the myawards plugin, but couldn't get them to appear when putting it straight in the postbit template.
I would help, but I'm not a mybbcentral subscriber. What code did you add to the signature template - was it just like {post['myawards']} or what? I tend to use Nickman's award plugin and that's the code for it Wink