MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The problem with MyBB Community's name
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: double-communities.png]

Funny, isn't it? Toungue
There's no competing with the official site though.
(2011-02-13, 03:24 AM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]There's no competing with the official site though.

This. I hope they are smart enough to realize it's pointless to compete with the developer forums... I doubt this is what they are trying to do, but I don't know.
I know that's not what they're trying to do, but what else can you do with a forum like that? If the official site takes 6 years to get 500,000 posts, Idk how big they intend on being.
Well maybe they intent to hold out for a "hop" another bad update from a different software
I really just think the problem is not enough people have heard of MyBB. I thought phpBB was the best for years until a friend happened to show me this script, which I'd honestly thought was vB on several sites that had it that I'd been apart of Big Grin. This is hands down the best free script out there.
My story is similar to fizz's...
Loved SMF, used it for a few years, came to check out MyBB and realized how easy it is...
(2011-02-13, 03:37 AM)ii R2 iZ iLL Wrote: [ -> ]My story is similar to fizz's...
Loved SMF, used it for a few years, came to check out MyBB and realized how easy it is...

and advanced to! SMF is so cluttered and buggy, too many mods that mess with the interface imo. MyBB is nice and clean and quick, but surprisingly advanced and powerful. It's just excellent Smile
Yo Ferron imma let you finish, but mybb is the best forum script of all time.
^ it's happening right here.
(2011-02-13, 03:44 AM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]Yo Ferron imma let you finish, but mybb is the best forum script of all time.
^ it's happening right here.

I lolled Big Grin
Pages: 1 2