MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Awaiting activation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Members how are awaiting activationg see this text -->
your account is currently awaiting admin activation. Until an administrator activates your account, you may not be able to post on these forums.

How can i edit this message?

Grtz

erigo19
If you mean that the message appeared after a member registered in your forum, and you've set the Registration Method to Administrator Activation, you can edit the message in your member.lang.php file.
Where do we view who is waiting?
(02-13-2011, 04:09 PM)kate Wrote: [ -> ]Where do we view who is waiting?

Do you mean all users in Awaiting Activation groups?
Yes please rateU,

In your Admin Panel > Users & Groups > Groups (on the sidebar) > Find "Awaiting Activation" > Click the "Options" button > Click "List Users"
As an alternative (an easier way, I think), there is a link in your Dashboard to lead us to Awaiting Activation users list. And there is a number of Awaiting Activation users too. Just click the link.
I did'nt find the link but found the other thanks for the help.

Going to try upload that theme again now lol
It was in another file, aamessage.lang.php

But anyway thanks for your help

(02-13-2011, 04:03 PM)RateU Wrote: [ -> ]If you mean that the message appeared after a member registered in your forum, and you've set the Registration Method to Administrator Activation, you can edit the message in your member.lang.php file.

(02-15-2011, 01:27 PM)erigo19 Wrote: [ -> ]It was in another file, aamessage.lang.php

I can't find aamessage.lang.php as default languages file in MyBB.
But glad you can solve the problem Smile

(02-13-2011, 04:38 PM)kate Wrote: [ -> ]I did'nt find the link but found the other thanks for the help.

The Dashboard is in your Admin CP Index. I think no one uses it Big Grin
But again, glad you can solve your problem Smile