MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selling MyBBPlaza.com - 1 Years unlimited reseller hosting, Domain, Design, and more!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Guys.
Well I am selling MyBBPlaza ( http://forums.mybbplaza.com/ ) for $40 and with that you get the domain, the content on there (Plugins/files, Users, Threads, etc), the plugins installed there, amd most importantly the design (Cost me $50 alone) and 1 years free unlimited reseller hosting on my private VPS.

I have had no time for it, It was somewhat big before I moved to England at that time I had to drop that project and I recently tried bringing it back but don't have the time so I need to sell it.

I have decided to sell it because this website really does have possibilities, however I do not have the time atm for it, but don't want to see this project just lying around.

I will deal with the price!

Domain is registered at 1and1 (Got it during there free domain campaign)

Thanks guys, and please PM me with offers.
$30 or best offer now!!
I would be interested if a developer or more would be interested in developing plug ins whilst I pay for costs and administrate Wink

So if there are any budding developers who would like somewhere to start developing and releasing drop me a PM and I will purchase mybbplaza.com from ccalby.

Sorry if this breaks any rules it's a strange offer but one I can't make without a partner as time is not something I can just throw away.
I am sure you would be able to find a partner, your best bet is to post in the Requests, Services.. forum.
Down to $20. Come on guys, I need this site gone from my procession to someone else so it can live upto its full potential.
The theme is to die for, I'm thinking of buying this just for the theme. It has no posts though. Give me some time to think it through.
I'll take it for $20.
At this point I feel the urge to outline Cohen's web monetizing strategy.

He buys many websites that are deemed as junk or not as valuable for very cheap, and hopes one or some of them will be able to be restored or modified to provide profit. It's a nice shotgun strategy, hoping he'll hit something.

Smart or Stupid? Only time will tell! I like your strategy though, bold.
(2011-02-16, 02:25 PM)Violation Wrote: [ -> ]At this point I feel the urge to outline Cohen's web monetizing strategy.

He buys many websites that are deemed as junk or not as valuable for very cheap, and hopes one or some of them will be able to be restored or modified to provide profit. It's a nice shotgun strategy, hoping he'll hit something.

Prob not the place to talk about Cohens buying strategy eh?

If Cohen changes his mind I will offer $30. But I will not go into competition with him.
(2011-02-16, 02:25 PM)Violation Wrote: [ -> ]At this point I feel the urge to outline Cohen's web monetizing strategy.

Thanks? I don't do that. There is a thing called 'time' - it's all due to that.
Pages: 1 2