MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error Message on MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm getting an error message on my board when I try to start a new thread.

The thread does get posted but shows the attached error message when your posting.

Can anyone advise/help

We are running MyBB 1.6.1 Release & 1.4.14 Update

Regards BAWLB
You posted this in the Community & Site Issues forum, which is for issue about this site, not yours. Moved to general support.

Can we have a URL and test account...??
go to jscripts/ folder on your host and download the editor.js file to your system and delete it from your host jscripts folder.
download mybb fresh package and upload jscripts/editor.js file to your jscripts folder on your host.
Yes, many thanks it's http://forum.blythallweatherlifeboat.com...hp?tid=105

and happens when you start new thread, same problem occurs right accross all our forums on http://forum.blythallweatherlifeboat.com

Cheers

(2011-02-14, 10:14 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You posted this in the Community & Site Issues forum, which is for issue about this site, not yours. Moved to general support.

Can we have a URL and test account...??

Why does it say the next to your post, "This user has been denied supporet."Big Grin

(2011-02-14, 10:17 AM)TheGodFather Wrote: [ -> ]go to jscripts/ folder on your host and download the editor.js file to your system and delete it from your host jscripts folder.
download mybb fresh package and upload jscripts/editor.js file to your jscripts folder on your host.

It just means his forum violates our support policy in some way.

It looks like you've not uploaded the new files properly when upgrading from 1.4 to 1.6. Go to ACP > Tools & Maintenance > File Verification > run this, how many files does it say have been changed??
I've attached a screenshot from my CP homepage. I may have given you incorrect information
Right, now go to Tools & Maintenance, then click File Verification, on the menu on the left, run it, and see what files have been changed.
there is no file verification link
IIRC File Verification was a feature added to 1.6, so if you don't have it, you don't have the 1.6 admin files uploaded, or you don't run 1.6 at all.
Pages: 1 2