MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [RELEASE]PureBeauty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thanks and no problem Smile I managed to edit that.Hope you come up with more beautiful themes.

One more thing, I edited bg colors and category colors, 3 days back but today when I re edited, same old colors are showing up, not the NEWLY EDITED ONES, any tip?

I can see the colors changed in Internet Explorer, but not in Firefox and Google Chrome?
(2011-02-19, 12:25 AM)choco4 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks and no problem Smile I managed to edit that.Hope you come up with more beautiful themes.

One more thing, I edited bg colors and category colors, 3 days back but today when I re edited, same old colors are showing up, not the NEWLY EDITED ONES, any tip?

I can see the colors changed in Internet Explorer, but not in Firefox and Google Chrome?

That is odd.

I would recommend clearing your browsing history in both browsers and emptying your cookies, then try again.

Can you post the code here or PM me it please?

^ Oh thanks Big Grin

its done , I waited for 6 hrs.
(2011-02-19, 07:04 PM)choco4 Wrote: [ -> ]^ Oh thanks Big Grin

its done , I waited for 6 hrs.

Good to hear, if you get any further problems, please let me know.
I just installed this in 1.6.3 and got the error that "This theme has been written for another version of MyBB." Any chance for an update? Because the theme does look cool Smile

Some feedback:
  • there's an unclosed <center> element in the header template. This causes everything to be centered in IE8.
  • there are four hard-coded elements: thediscussionzone's donate, rules, Twitter, and logo in the header template.
  • all images in toplinks are PNGs, but their extension is .gif.

All trivial to fix, so a new release would be nice Smile

PS: off.gif, offlock.gif and on.gif are actually PNGs. I tried making them transparent GIFs, but that didn't work very well. Looks like the core code (or default template?) looks for files with exactly these names, so changing their extension would break the forum display.
(2011-06-30, 10:52 AM)dandv Wrote: [ -> ]I just installed this in 1.6.3 and got the error that "This theme has been written for another version of MyBB." Any chance for an update? Because the theme does look cool Smile

Some feedback:
  • there's an unclosed <center> element in the header template. This causes everything to be centered in IE8.
  • there are four hard-coded elements: thediscussionzone's donate, rules, Twitter, and logo in the header template.
  • all images in toplinks are PNGs, but their extension is .gif.

All trivial to fix, so a new release would be nice Smile

PS: off.gif, offlock.gif and on.gif are actually PNGs. I tried making them transparent GIFs, but that didn't work very well. Looks like the core code (or default template?) looks for files with exactly these names, so changing their extension would break the forum display.

As for the update, to get it running, simply click the 'Ignore version capability box' or something like that when importing the theme.

I'll release an update soon. Thanks for reminding me.
Live Demonstration doesn't work.
(2011-07-01, 03:42 PM)Maj Wrote: [ -> ]Live Demonstration doesn't work.

The site it was demo'ing on was sold a while back. I'll make a test board somewhere soon and update the link as well as update the theme.

I'm running a slightly modified version of PureBeauty at http://quantifiedselfforum.com.
(2011-07-01, 05:44 PM)dandv Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm running a slightly modified version of PureBeauty at http://quantifiedselfforum.com.

Looks nice. P.s. You're free to remove the copyright now if you want, this applies to everyone. I'll do that in the next update.
Pages: 1 2 3