MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Several errors received with mail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

im current receiving these error messages via mail. (i receive the same error a several times via mail).

Your copy of MyBB running on Official Site Delta Commanders (http://deltacommanders.com/test) has experienced an error. Details of the error include:
---
Type: 2
File: inc/plugins/myshoutbox.php (Line no. 571)
Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/******/domains/deltacommanders.com/public_html/test/inc/plugins/whiletyping.php:313)

And:

Your copy of MyBB running on Official Site Delta Commanders (http://deltacommanders.com/test) has experienced an error. Details of the error include:
---
Type: 2
File: inc/class_parser.php (Line no. 346)
preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: No ending delimiter '#' found

the last error is caused by MyCodes, but I like to use the MyCodes function so is there a way to fix this and enable MyCode?
I'm not quit sure what's wrong with the first error.

I received in total 183 emails about these errors.,

Help is appericiated since I still receive error messages about the first error:$

another error that I'm experiencing is that I'm not able to go in the MCP as an Administrator..

Thank you,
Reno
For your first problem, deactivate the While You Were Typing plugin.
For your second problem, you've probably not closed a MyCode beginning tag with it's ending, not sure about that though.

For last issue, check that the administrator group you are in has access to ModCP:
AdminCP -> Users and Groups -> Groups -> Edit Group -> Yes, users can access the ModCP (checked)
1. Is there an option to active the while you were tying plugin and no error mail receiving? (I think to change a sentence in while you were typing mod)

2. Interesting, I will check my codes.

3. And if that's already enabled?:$