MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Not required permissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Like the title.Just set up the forum and tried to install the Board Messages plugin.
Uploaded to the server,activate plugin but whn i click to the Board Messages tab it says You don't have permission to access /forum/admin/index.php on this server.
But im the admin.....
Try just going to forum/admin/

If possible, can we have a demo account?
i have no problem to login in ACP,i have full access to ACP.
www.tesyd.net/forum/
Yea log in like:
test
I dont see any error what do you mean?
I'm also not sure what you mean, can you restate it please?
Ok.I installed the Board Messages Plugin.Upload the files to the server,i logged in my ACP and i "install and activate the plugin".Everything fine.But....when i click the tab to my left to enter the Board Messages plugin it says the non requaried permissions error.
I check the settings under the Admin permissions and user group permissions and i have full access.
What's the URL on when the error comes up?? This isn't about MyBB permissions, it's a server permissions problem.
Right, the problem is you're using a plugin that's been written for MyBB 1.4; the module=config/board_messages part of the URL is causing a problem with mod_security on your server, which is why we changed the URL structure to module=config-board_messages

You'll need to edit the plugin file, and change all occurrences of module=config/board_messages to module=config-board_messages
Oki doki.