MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Header Grahpics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have noticed lots of people having graphics in there new themes.. How do you do that? And then be able to add a logo to it to? Or are people just making a logo with a graphic?

Thanks.
Set the logo background via CSS.
So like make a image thats the easy part put it in cpanel and name it.. So what do I put it under?
body {
	Private

a:link {
	Private
}

a:visited {
	Private
}

a:hover, a:active {
	color: #000;
	text-decoration: underline;
}

#container {
	Private

#content {
	/* FIX: Make internet explorer wrap correctly */
	width: auto !important;

}

.menu ul {
	color: #000000;
	font-weight: bold;
	text-align: right;
	padding: 4px;
}

.menu ul a:link {
	color: #000000;
	text-decoration: none;
}

.menu ul a:visited {
	Private
}

.menu ul a:hover, .menu ul a:active {
	Private
}

#panel {
Private

#panel .remember_me input {
Private
}

Sorry for all the privates but its off a custom theme I'm making that will soon be realease and dont want people coping me.. But you get my point what do I name it under.....
(images/Nameofthemeincpanel/imageurl in cpanel.jpg);

Whats that go under?

Thanks
You forgot to end the body property
You did not say where you want the image to be. But assuming you want it just like it is in this forum, here's how I do it.

I put it into the container background. Like this:

background: #ffffff url(images/banner.jpg) top left repeat-x

Replace banner.jpg with your image name. Your image should be in the images folder on the server. I always set my image to repeat, but you change this as you like. Where it says #ffffff, replace this with a color you want to show if the image doesn't load fast enough.
There's a setting in the CSS in ACP
Yes I get what you mean but that will but it in the backround of the theme I want it in the header.....
Anyone?
Generally you'd add the background to the .logo class for the stock theme.