MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Files are there, the sites isn't. [Weird]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright so I was creating FTP accounts for my guest, turns out he kept being sent to
Public_html/guest/ 
meaning he had no access to the entire Public_html, so I clicked the option to delete the account, then I found this cool option saying "Delete files accommodated with the guest account. So me being smart, clicked that now the entired Public_html is deleted. I then noticed & tried to restore a back up of the DB & FTP files, thank god literally minutes before I deleted P_html I created backups. Now for some reason the public_html is back in place, the DB is restored yet when I go to my site. I see nothing.. Sad

Please can someone help me out here, I put so much work in these forums. I'm sure you all know what's it like to work so hard on something then loose it on a simple mistake. Like I said before, I have the DB back ups and FTP backups. Any ideas?
What's your URL...?? You've probably not got something in the right place.
(2011-02-15, 10:23 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]What's your URL...?? You've probably not got something in the right place.

http://www.BlackMarket.cc
Its giving a forbidden message, probably a permissions or configuration problem.

If you can PM me ftp/cpanel details I'll gladly look in to this for you.
(2011-02-16, 03:58 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]Its giving a forbidden message, probably a permissions or configuration problem.

If you can PM me ftp/cpanel details I'll gladly look in to this for you.

Thank you for the suggestions, what I did was talk to my host they actually found errors in my settings. They deleted my hosting account & created a new one, started a fresh MyBB forum then did a restore of my backups. That fixed the issue it's working 100% now. I only have a quick question for you, do you know anyway to make my forums invite only? There was a plug-in that worked for a while then ended up killing my site with the bad code..
I was working on one but its not finished yet and I have no eta on when it'll be done. Another user was also working on one but afaik they haven't released it yet.
(2011-02-16, 06:17 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]I was working on one but its not finished yet and I have no eta on when it'll be done. Another user was also working on one but afaik they haven't released it yet.

Alright man, well thanks again for the help.
<3 you