MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking For Someone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i am looking for someone that knows how to transfer my website iinsanemods.com to and other web hosting site i already have one message me on here if you can do. please and thanks you will talk more into details
if you message me maybe about payment or something else
From cPanel to cPanel? Just a single MyBB site? I can migrate the data for you for free if you'd like.
i want to keep that members and posts that i have on my site i have everything backup
I'll do it for $5.
WOW! This is easy stuff. Why cant you do it for him for freeƉ I will do it for free for you. If you need help, please feel free to PM me.
Sure, I'd trust a guy that has 3 posts with my cPanel details, website files, and database.
I'm still available if you need help but it looks like our schedules conflict so PM me with the details if you're interested and I can move everything over when I wake up.
no need of all these. ask your new host support team to do the transfer. they will do it for free and they do know well about what to do.
(2011-02-16, 10:27 AM)TheGodFather Wrote: [ -> ]no need of all these. ask your new host support team to do the transfer. they will do it for free and they do know well about what to do.

Yeah! That's a better way.
well i got a new host and now my site is up and was looking for them members now