MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Users can remove their own reputation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You know you can give (or remove) reputation to users plus a small comment? Well, it seems my registered users can "delete" their own ratings. For instance, one user reps negatively someone, and that someone, naturally, deletes that rep. How do I disable it? I couldn't find anything like that in the permissions section.
Do they have any moderator privileges?
No, they don't. But when I got to the Mod CP, sometimes, in the latest actions box, it says "User removed reputation by X". When User is just a registered user.
Can you login as a normal user and see test this to make sure that the reputation can actually be removed by a normal user? If not double check your permissions, the user in question might have an additional usergroup set up.

Also, are you running any plugins that might be interfering with this?
Now this is puzzling.... could you tell me where is the permission that says "[ ] Can delete ratings"? I can't find it. At all. I mean, I see many Reputation-related permissions, but they have nothing to do with deleting rates...
Does anyone know how exactly to do this?