MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GoingOnce - MyBB's First Marketplace Community!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
No one is going to respect you if you flame other members.
(2011-02-16, 06:03 PM)theassassino Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-02-16, 04:57 PM)Concon Wrote: [ -> ]No real world currency is needed.
Are you mentally retarded?
Lol forumpromotion? It's forumpromotion.net bro. I have over 1,000 posts there. I have owned and operated more successful forums than you have even joined.

Hmmm, to everyone else, would you rather pay someone real money to make you a decent theme, or make 50 posts to get a high quality theme?

Please leave my topic, because clearly you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

That wasn't very nice was it?

I got .net/com mixed up easy mistake to make you knew the site I was talking about clearly. And the fact that you said "I have owned and operated more successful forums then you have ever joined" shows how immature your attitude.

Why not show us some forums your owned and operated apart from this one.

Your second argument is also childish because your basically saying if people make 50 posts they're going to get a better theme them someone paying real money to a designer.

Get your act together if you can't behave yourself on a forum such as this how do you expect people to act on your forum.

Also my argument still stands Big Grin

The forums I have owned are now closed and the domains have expired.
But I owned: PokeBoards, NintendoBoards, AnimeSphere, AnimeLife, zbCitrus, and I have even coded several of my own PHP/MySQL forum softwares.

And for you other guys.
I have 60+ PSDs already made. I can design, I can design better than a lot of mybb designers. I have designed for other softwares.

My work:
http://s4.zetaboards.com/zbcitrus
http://kalikiforum.info
http://univbb.zxq.net (my own custom forum software)
And I have serveral others.

60 will not be enough and those will take a long time to code. That's 60 members, what happens if you get more and cannot catch up. We are just telling you, unless you get a lot of designers, this will not be possible.
It takes me like 30 minutes to design a descent print. I make in between 5-10 a day when I get bored.

I WILL have enough.
I'm sorry to tell you but you're too rude to take this forward. I don't think you even understand your idea correctly. It will end up just like your previous projects, closed.
Right this is clearly going to start to turn into a full scale flame war and no one wants that.

I suggest you request a thread closure and make a new thread once you have a solid and sustainable idea and less of the attitude you have shown me.
(2011-02-16, 09:47 PM)Concon Wrote: [ -> ]It takes me like 30 minutes to design a descent print. I make in between 5-10 a day when I get bored.

I WILL have enough.

Even if you can make a good looking psd(which I assume you are talking about) it takes just as long, if not longer to code it. Also, doubt you can make a good theme in 30 minutes, and you don't seem like anyone I would want to waste my time with. (On your forums)

(2011-02-16, 10:28 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry to tell you but you're too rude to take this forward. I don't think you even understand your idea correctly. It will end up just like your previous projects, closed.
This....

Also personally the examples you gave of your work, don't appeal at all to me. That's just my input though, I assume you will flame me for this, but whatever man.
Pages: 1 2 3