MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Wont Send Email Activation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For some odd reason my forum stopped sending activation emails i have over 100 users awaiting activationDodgy
If you didn't make any changes to files or to MyBB settings then I'd start with your host for any problems on their end.

http://wiki.mybb.com/index.php/Help:Mail
Check the wiki and run the test script to see if it works.
I'm having the same issue. None of the email verifications are going to the new members.
I have tested the private message function to receive an email for a New Private message , and that works fine.
Also tested the change email addresss feature and received email from the forum board for email change verification, so that works fine also.

Don't know why the new members are not getting any emails to let them know that they have been activated by the Admin and their account is now active?

All my other websites work fine for activation and verification emails.
Any help here?
Thanks
(2011-02-16, 06:00 PM)Dale Wrote: [ -> ]Don't know why the new members are not getting any emails to let them know that they have been activated by the Admin and their account is now active?

Maybe because it doesn't send out an email for that by default...?? The poster of this thread is asking about the email verification emails.
(2011-02-16, 06:34 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-02-16, 06:00 PM)Dale Wrote: [ -> ]Don't know why the new members are not getting any emails to let them know that they have been activated by the Admin and their account is now active?

Maybe because it doesn't send out an email for that by default...?? The poster of this thread is asking about the email verification emails.

Thanks for the reply Matt. So there is no way a member can be notified that he/she's has member status has been accepted /activated by email ?
Thanks

Dale please make your own support thread.
i really dont understand why its not all my setting in my mail section is right i just sent mass emails unless the mass email feature uses other setting and the activations emails use somthing else also
Tools & Maintenance >> System Mail Log

What does it say?
its clear i checked that its clear of any errors nothings there i made a test account and it still didnt send no matter what email i used
(2011-02-16, 10:27 PM)awww Wrote: [ -> ]its clear i checked that its clear of any errors nothings there i made a test account and it still didnt send no matter what email i used

Hm.. Are you sure they aren't being sent to the junk folder?
Pages: 1 2