MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTabs - Tabbed Forum Browsing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Is there a way to hide the tabs from guest view?
Is there a way I can remove the tabs from certain themes? I can't seem to locate the code in the templates Sad
Hey guys, sorry for the tremendous delay. I've just been working on a bunch of stuff with my own life lately, been going great so far. I see a bunch of new ideas and questions/etc etc.

I will look into updating this to 1.4 to introduce new features / bug fixes such as:

- Rewriting just the JS version (to prevent that "1 second lag" you get when switching [it currently loads a new page]).
- Certain groups seeing certain tabs (or any).
- Customization based on theme (if selected).
- Keep last tab selected up.

Again, sorry for the delay, I should be back on track within a week or two (getting 1.4 out).

If you have any more suggestions, just let me know.
Hey,
welcome back.

here is another idea,
http://community.mybb.com/thread-88505-p...#pid653201

you said that its a good idea at the time and you will implement it.
(2011-04-08, 01:56 AM)Revenger Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, sorry for the tremendous delay. I've just been working on a bunch of stuff with my own life lately, been going great so far. I see a bunch of new ideas and questions/etc etc.

I will look into updating this to 1.4 to introduce new features / bug fixes such as:

- Rewriting just the JS version (to prevent that "1 second lag" you get when switching [it currently loads a new page]).

Again, sorry for the delay, I should be back on track within a week or two (getting 1.4 out).

Nice,you might include link/background color pallete lol...I still cant figure out how to change the colors...
(2011-04-08, 01:56 AM)Revenger Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, sorry for the tremendous delay. I've just been working on a bunch of stuff with my own life lately, been going great so far. I see a bunch of new ideas and questions/etc etc.

Thanks man! Really appreciate it. I will love it when you make the tab loading time faster Smile
Hi Revenger,
I have a question regarding your great plugin:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-95093.html

Do you think you could help me out? Thanks
It's not working.It just shows the tabs and all the forums and nothing happening when you click on the tabs.
Hi,

Do you know when this will be upgraded, I am very interested in this however as I have quite a busy forum I do need the speed optimisation you are currently working on.
(2011-05-31, 09:08 PM)Disciple of Nagash Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Do you know when this will be upgraded, I am very interested in this however as I have quite a busy forum I do need the speed optimisation you are currently working on.

The current version fixes all the speed issues I believe. It's been loading fine in my test site.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21