MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTabs - Tabbed Forum Browsing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
thanks just what ive been looking for.
Is there still exploits via this plugin?
The plugin works great now
this plugin are 2 bugs.

after install this plugin, usercp > option not working and not open!

and after install this plugin, editor not working for new reply and new thread.

can anybody fixed it for me ?

this very important for me.

if can anybody helped, please help me.

thanks.
not anybody help ??

this plugin not support ??
(2014-04-04, 11:45 AM)SAEED.M Wrote: [ -> ]not anybody help ??

this plugin not support ??

I'm new here to this forum (just joined yesterday), installed it and it works fine but I'm trying to figure out how to widen the link, but anyways, how did you upload?

What I did was uploaded each file in the MyTabs Folder individually. Maybe you just uploaded the whole MyTabs Folder to the Root, instead of doing individually?? Not sure if this is helpful or not, but offering this in case that it is being how nobody else has responded with anything at all.

-Mike
Your installation instruction 1 says:

1) Upload both the admin and inc folder to your forums directory and activate the MyTabs plugin on your board.
* Note: If you have a custom admin folder, rename the folder to your custom admin folder name before uploading.

What does this mean?? What is my "forum directory"? That includes alot of folders and files. Where *exactly* do I put the plugin's admin and inc folders? Thank you.
The plugin correctly works on 1.8.0 as well but the tabs style is those of 1.6.x and I do not like that. Can you please update your own plugin with the new style and new javascript effects form 1.8.x?
Hello!

Is it possible to use this amazing plugin for one style only?
Hi everyone!

I've updated this plugin for version 1.8 of MyBB and fixed some minor issues.

There's still a bit more to be done, but it should looking great with MyBB's newest version now. Remember-- if you want to customize the tabs to fit with your theme, you will need to do so through the settings page for MyTabs.

Enjoy!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21