MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTabs - Tabbed Forum Browsing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
I added portal on this portal shows fine but tab doesnt show on portal i dont know if i did something wrong.

my link in signature if someone wants to help.,
Here is some things that need to be added to MyTabs:

- Once a Forum is already on another tab, when adding a new tab make the forum not there to put it on the new tab since it is already on a other tab
- Make this expandable (bigger):
[Image: 27caecaff7a92a9c60e46831b99566e4.png]

also its like impossible to remove it from gomobile..
I have to ask something really important regarding this plugin. I have different tabs linked to other forums. That works great. But I would like to link one of the tabs to a separate page on the forum. How do I do that? Where do I add this link?

Please if anyone knows the answer reply here.

Thank you very much!!!
(2015-04-21, 12:55 AM)Patchy the Pirate Wrote: [ -> ]Here is some things that need to be added to MyTabs:

- Once a Forum is already on another tab, when adding a new tab make the forum not there to put it on the new tab since it is already on a other tab
- Make this expandable (bigger):
[Image: 27caecaff7a92a9c60e46831b99566e4.png]

also its like impossible to remove it from gomobile..

bad idea, simply because it offers the possibility of the same week in multiple tabs, as the trash or the VIP area
ty for this plugin
(2015-06-04, 09:27 PM)nutshell Wrote: [ -> ]I have to ask something really important regarding this plugin. I have different tabs linked to other forums. That works great. But I would like to link one of the tabs to a separate page on the forum. How do I do that? Where do I add this link?

Thank you very much!!!

anyone? please? thanks!
is there a way to have a seperate CSS for a seperate theme ? or completely turn it off on other theme? Or move the location of the Tabs?

Thanks and sorry got so much questions, im using mybb gomobile and its not matching.
(2015-06-07, 09:39 AM)nutshell Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-04, 09:27 PM)nutshell Wrote: [ -> ]I have to ask something really important regarding this plugin. I have different tabs linked to other forums. That works great. But I would like to link one of the tabs to a separate page on the forum. How do I do that? Where do I add this link?

Thank you very much!!!

anyone? please? thanks!

if anyone knows, please reply Confused
So how do i change the tabs button colours ? I would like to match them with my theme. Thanks
how to make a tab like this

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21