MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTabs - Tabbed Forum Browsing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(2011-02-19, 12:24 PM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Revenger for this plugin...working 100 % perfect...
but i noticed a problem

when i click a tab,the entire page is again reloaded with tab content.jquery effect based tab change is not seen,like the one jesse had made.
hope fully this is looked into and probably fixed.

That feature has not yet been added. I am actually working on automatic tab switching at this moment :) It's almost done, and will be released in version 1.10
1.21 is out, and is waiting approval on the MyBB Mods site.

Currently, it can be downloaded here.
(2011-02-16, 07:41 AM)Revenger Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, but his makes template edits, and has a bunch of problems with it (if you look at the thread, you'll notice how it has over 78 pages, with the majority of the responses being problems).

Either way, this one will be free, and hopefully easier to use with more options.

well this is free than paying for it.
i just got a conflict,a bug in your latest version...1.21....
the tabs are working perfectly,but wen i clicked the last tab,it tab menu is not showing up.

i think you understood.

suppose i have 3 tabs t1 t2 t3
after i click t1,t2 there is no problem,
but after t3,
the entire tab menu is disappearing....

(2011-02-22, 02:17 PM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]i just got a conflict,a bug in your latest version...1.21....
the tabs are working perfectly,but wen i clicked the last tab,it tab menu is not showing up.

i think you understood.

suppose i have 3 tabs t1 t2 t3
after i click t1,t2 there is no problem,
but after t3,
the entire tab menu is disappearing....

More than 2 tabs work, but make sure that you also select all parent categories to the forums you are selecting in the tabs.

Example:

Category 1
- Forum 1
- - Sub Forum 1
- Forum 2
- - Sub Forum 1
- - Sub Forum 2

Say you wanted to show just "Sub Forum 2", you would select them as follows:

Category 1
- Forum 1
- - Sub Forum 1
- Forum 2
- - Sub Forum 1
- - Sub Forum 2

With the bolded ones being the forums you select. You can hold "Ctrl" to select more than one forum/category.
yeah i have done in proper format.....but still the error shows up,now i disabled this plugin....

i will try in another test forum,and wil post the result
(2011-02-22, 09:04 PM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]yeah i have done in proper format.....but still the error shows up,now i disabled this plugin....

i will try in another test forum,and wil post the result

Ok, please do.
This only works on Default Theme? If I install it on a different theme then what all I have to edit?
(2011-02-23, 06:53 AM)Praveer Wrote: [ -> ]This only works on Default Theme? If I install it on a different theme then what all I have to edit?

Works on any theme. Templates can be customized to suit your needs.

Demo (using Apart 1): http://www.rvgaming.net
wow.
really great.. thanks mate for releasing it for free! Big Grin

----

its working,. but the problem is, all the extra content i put in index template is affected when i click the tab, the contents disappeared..
but if the content is in header template, there's no problem..
i dont know what template should i have to edit in able to stay the extra content on my forum's index page.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21