MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WbDev Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
NEW theme is ready check it http://www.wb-dev.net
I don't like the border in blues Sad
When your doing a theme for your site you should start from the default theme, And not use images from other themes.
(2011-02-17, 05:33 PM)Damion Wrote: [ -> ]When your doing a theme for your site you should start from the default theme, And not use images from other themes.

from what other themes i took images ???
(2011-02-17, 05:41 PM)WbDev Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-02-17, 05:33 PM)Damion Wrote: [ -> ]When your doing a theme for your site you should start from the default theme, And not use images from other themes.

from what other themes i took images ???

Your using Ultimate Green as a starting theme, Which would require you to keep the footer link no matter how much you change and your using the tcat image from that theme.
lol im not going to use your theme i just make what i edited on ultimate green and when im done i will do everything from the default i have more ideas i just try stuff like this i`m not saying i will use your theme ...
(2011-02-17, 05:46 PM)WbDev Wrote: [ -> ]lol im not going to use your theme i just make what i edited on ultimate green and when im done i will do everything from the default i have more ideas i just try stuff like this i`m not saying i will use your theme ...

I'm just saying its best not to use another theme as a base, Under the licence that Ultimate Green is released under, As long as you kept the link in the footer you can do anything you like with or to the theme.

Agreed. Just put the link back on and I am sure you will be able to use this still.
New theme in development
Not logged in:
[Image: ilDHr2.PNG]

Logged in:
[Image: ilDJzA.PNG]
Not bad. Keep up the good work.
Pages: 1 2