MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: help needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok so i have a place that i have been trying to upload everything at but i have run into a problem. i have one file left that i need to upload to the site called "mybb_theme.xml" the problem is that the file size is 481 kb but the host i am useing only allows up to 200 kb to be uploaded. is there a way to make this file smaller (like brake it up into parts) or am i screwed?
Best bet would be to talk to your host about this. That file is only needed during installation so if they can let you get through the installation then you can delete it after, though its sort of ridiculous for a host in this day and age to have such a low file size limit.

(2011-02-17, 07:38 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]though its sort of ridiculous for a host in this day and age to have such a low file size limit.

I agree with this. I assume it's a free host...??
ya i am hosting with atspace for a college class that i am taking and one of my main goals was to add a forum to it for after the class is over and i turn it in to my website