MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Interesting eror
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I try to post new thread on my forum I get this eror on the top of the page:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting ']' in /home/www/denden.freehostia.com/inc/functions_post.php(827) : eval()'d code on line 59

...but when I open file function_post.php in my cPanel it`s empty.

Can someone please help me?

You can check my forum on http://denden.freehostia.com
thats probably why its not working

reupload the file
I try but its same again.I check the file before uploading and its not blank bit when I try to post new thread I get same eror again and after that the file goes blank.

File got 755 permission maybe that`s the problem?
Seems to be a problem with the upload. Can you try again using another FTP client?
It is a problem with one of your templates.

Please revert any template modifications you've made.
Ok,I will try to revert templates but I would like to have vB look at my forum...I guest thats possible with small changes in code but dont know witch template could cause this eror.Can someone tell me?
I have reverted the postbit template only and now it`s working fine.

Can someone give me the code for postbit template to have vB look in posts with posters name on the top of the post not on the left side?

And another question:how to change color of the posters name in posts?At the moment is green.
Quote:And another question:how to change color of the posters name in posts?At the moment is green.
AdminCP > User and Groups > Manage Groups > Registered > Edit Usergroup > Username Style