MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: phpBB3 -> MyBB - Unable to import Private Messages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When i try to import PM's i get following Error:

Quote:Fatal error: Call to undefined method PHPBB3_Converter_Module_Privatemessages::get_pm_status() in /var/www/clients/client1/web6/web/mybb/merge/boards/phpbb3/privatemessages.php on line 95

Used Version: (i think) 1.61 (downloaded it today)
Change line 95 of merge/boards/phpbb3/privatemessages.php from:
$insert_data['status'] = $this->get_pm_status($data['msg_id']);

To:
$insert_data['status'] = get_pm_status($data['msg_id']);

And try again. If that doesn't work let me know. For some reason that function is outside of the class.
Also, I opened a bug report about it, and you can try the code change provided there if the one in my previous post doesn't work for you.
I used the Branch version and with this it works. Thnks for fixing so fast Smile
You're welcome.
Where might one find this "branch version"?
Josh, he's referring to the SVN repository, and the 1.6 Branch
http://wiki.mybb.com/index.php/Development:SVN_Access
However you can just manually do the code change as well.
Hello, I to got this error. I've applied the above patch, and get the following error now:
Quote:Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in /home2/tdsenet/public_html/mybb/merge/boards/phpbb3/privatemessages.php on line 147
I'm using the latest version on the site, downloaded it yesterday.

Thanks

Edit:
Sorry I fixed it on my own. Took another look at the file and just reverted the first change and moved the function back into the class!

Thanks anyways Blush
(2011-03-16, 05:33 AM)Tibia Rules Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I to got this error. I've applied the above patch, and get the following error now:
Quote:Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in /home2/tdsenet/public_html/mybb/merge/boards/phpbb3/privatemessages.php on line 147
I'm using the latest version on the site, downloaded it yesterday.

Thanks

Edit:
Sorry I fixed it on my own. Took another look at the file and just reverted the first change and moved the function back into the class!

Thanks anyways Blush

same error I'm getting but I don't know php..can anyone lend a hand?

Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in /home/justin/public_html/damnfineshave/mybb/merge/boards/phpbb3/privatemessages.php on line 147
Exactly which patch did you guys apply? Dylan suggested a few...

What are the contents of your ./merge/boards/phpbb3/privatemessages.php file?
Pages: 1 2