MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Gaming Theme?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know of a theme that looks similar to this VB theme - I am not trying to copy the whole theme, and I am going to be adding my own images, but I like the basic look of it. Any similar looking themes would be great if anyone knows of any.
There are a ripped VB skins around so you can take a look at code.
PM sent Cool
(2011-02-17, 11:21 PM)t3kla Wrote: [ -> ]There are a ripped VB skins around so you can take a look at code.
PM sent Cool

I highly do not suggest this. Unless you want a dmca on you. Never use ripped themes, ever. Even if you are just using the code, it is still violating copyrights if you copy the code.
(2011-02-17, 11:24 PM)Matt G Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-02-17, 11:21 PM)t3kla Wrote: [ -> ]There are a ripped VB skins around so you can take a look at code.
PM sent Cool

I highly do not suggest this. Unless you want a dmca on you. Never use ripped themes, ever. Even if you are just using the code, it is still violating copyrights if you copy the code.

I do not suggest that either. I only answered on his/her question.

And...I am not using vb theme on my forum Toungue

Yea, I too suggest you don't tell someone how to rip a theme, we have a script no tolerance policy on that.

/Closed