MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ERRORS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Error Type:
MyBB Error (44)
Error Message:
MyBB was unable to load the SQL extension. Please contact the MyBB Group for support. MyBB Website

www.360gaming.org = my forum.

Can someone help me with this i just changed hosts and uploaded all the old files that were in ftp and put them in the new one and now get this message i have no idea on what i have to do now. Thank you.
Did you add your old database to the new server?
Depending on were you are asking me were i changed them than yes or no.
now im getting error 1044..
(2011-02-18, 04:54 AM)360Gaming Wrote: [ -> ]It shouldn't be this hard to change hosts while using mybb.

Eh?? You realise the error in your first post is nothing to do with MyBB itself in any way whatsoever?? It's simply because the database extension you've got in config.php is not available on your new host. Changing hosts with MyBB is no harder than changing hosts with any other software.

As for the 1044, your database details weren't correct, again, not an issue with MyBB itself.

In future, before you start swearing and throwing your toys out the pram because nothing's worked, just wait for someone to tell you what to do, as it's usually simple to fix.
Welp it was pretty hard for me and started pissing me off sorry.