MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: i want to download 1.4.3 version of my bb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello

where i can download 1.4.3 version mybb forum

give me adjust URL

Thanks
1.4.3? Or 1.4.13? Why would you want to XD
A very old version, there's no reason to use such a version.
(2011-02-18, 04:23 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]A very old version, there's no reason to use such a version.

He might have a reason. I know there have been times when I have had to request old versions due to various reasons.

Anyway, be warned that there are some bugs in 1.4.3 that are high risk bugs, meaning that your sites security is at risk. This means the site could be taken down by hackers or you could have the passwords stolen from your users, if I am remembering the bug correctly.
Maybe he means 1.4.13?
Thanks for all reply i need 1.4.3
Yes i know lots of bug and security but can you please provide me

My suggestion all version available In my bb site so user download any version which he want

Thanks
Regards
(2011-02-18, 08:42 AM)darkly Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.mybb.com/download/92/zip - 1.4.3
(2011-02-19, 10:10 AM)amoniaDiaz Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for all reply i need 1.4.3

My suggestion all version available In my bb site so user download any version which he want

Thanks
Regards

All the old versions are available but you should use the latest version of 1.4 at minimum otherwise you'll be opening your self to security risks. I don't see why any 1.4 plugins wouldn't work with the latest version of it.
(2011-02-19, 10:10 AM)amoniaDiaz Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for all reply i need 1.4.3

Thanks
Regards

What, you're not going to install a new forum on 1.4.3 are you...?? o.O
Pages: 1 2