MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: View aditional user groups in profile.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Could someone help me?
The additional user groups in the profile aren't checkable.

HF (this is what I want):
[Image: additionalusergroupimag.png]

My forum (no additional user groups...):
[Image: additionalusergroupmysi.png]

Please help me out asap Smile
HF uses a plugin from MyBB Central. That isn't a standard part of MyBB. Wink I think there is a plugin for this on the mods site as well though...
(2011-02-18, 11:53 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]HF uses a plugin from MyBB Central. That isn't a standard part of MyBB. Wink I think there is a plugin for this on the mods site as well though...

Thanks, I tried a plugin. But it didn't go well Toungue
Could you show me the link to that plugin please? Smile
Cos there are also plugins to see on each post in which groups you are, but that is not what I want Smile
http://mods.mybb.com/view/additional-usergroup-images

^That is the only one I could fine, but it does both postbit and profile, but if you take a look at the code, you should be able to remove the part about postbit (or you could activate the plugin and remove the code from the postbit template.)
(2011-02-18, 02:00 PM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]http://mods.mybb.com/view/additional-usergroup-images

^That is the only one I could fine, but it does both postbit and profile, but if you take a look at the code, you should be able to remove the part about postbit (or you could activate the plugin and remove the code from the postbit template.)

Rofl, gues what...
This is the plugin I've downloaded before.
It doesn't show your additional usergroups in your profile.
Actually I don't know what it does, cause I activated it and nothing changed :O
Any other idea guys?
(2011-02-20, 09:52 PM)xype Wrote: [ -> ]Any other idea guys?

Would be a very simple plugin really, I might just make it if I get some free time after I finish my other current requests...
(2011-02-21, 12:26 AM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-02-20, 09:52 PM)xype Wrote: [ -> ]Any other idea guys?

Would be a very simple plugin really, I might just make it if I get some free time after I finish my other current requests...

That would just be awesome dude!
Did you make it yet? Smile
(2011-02-18, 02:29 PM)xype Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-02-18, 02:00 PM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]http://mods.mybb.com/view/additional-usergroup-images

Rofl, gues what...
This is the plugin I've downloaded before.
It doesn't show your additional usergroups in your profile.
Actually I don't know what it does, cause I activated it and nothing changed :O

I just checked on my test forum, and it works fine for me. Are you sure there are group images set for the groups?
Pages: 1 2