MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: is it possible to exchange post to each of us mybb users?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

just to populate the forum for awhile before announcing it publicly?
i create a forum for our city but i'm afraid that people will just stay away from it since its too empty Big Grin
The easiest way is to create content yourself and then people will start joining.
is it okay to create some dummy users?
Technically yes, no one would really know.
But you probably have to keep up their postings, so they're engaged in conversations.
PostLoop.
thanks..
i just knew we can't create 2 users in one ipaddress within 24hours Big Grin
(2011-02-18, 09:36 PM)enhu Wrote: [ -> ]thanks..

You can change that via the Settings, and you can create all the user accounts you want via the Admin CP as well.
(2011-02-18, 10:19 PM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-02-18, 09:36 PM)enhu Wrote: [ -> ]thanks..

You can change that via the Settings, and you can create all the user accounts you want via the Admin CP as well.

where can i see it? been roaming in the admin panel but i can't find it. i need help.
You can always exchange posts with other forum owners. If you have a family friendly forum, I'd be happy to exchange posts with you. You could post some on my forum and I would do the same for you. Maybe you could drop by once a week or so and start a conversation or update something. That would be nice. I would do the same for your forum to make things look more active.

If you are interested, please join my forum. Don't forget to put your forum link in your signature on your first forum post, so I will know you are interested in a post exchange.

Hope to talk with you soon
Beverly Johnson