MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mark Forums As Read not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi,
When I click Mark Forums As Read, it doesn't take effect, using 1.6.1 and have enabled JS in browser, as well as rebuilding cache and optimizing database tables, all to no avail,
any help?

link = www.gelderdend.com/forums
Huh
Works fine for me. Cear your browser cache after doing it (Ctrl + F5), does it show as read then??
(2011-02-18, 09:02 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Works fine for me. Cear your browser cache after doing it (Ctrl + F5), does it show as read then??

Nope Sad
Can you try it in another browser?? Does it work for you when you browse as a guest??
(2011-02-18, 09:10 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Can you try it in another browser?? Does it work for you when you browse as a guest??

Did that, used Firefox, and tried clearing browser cache, still not working Huh

And when i browse as a guest, all the forums show as read anyway
(2011-02-18, 09:11 PM)GE1 Wrote: [ -> ]And when i browse as a guest, all the forums show as read anyway

Yes, but did you try to mark all forums as read when you aren't logged in? We are trying to find out of it happens for you as guest as well as your admin account.
(2011-02-18, 09:14 PM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-02-18, 09:11 PM)GE1 Wrote: [ -> ]And when i browse as a guest, all the forums show as read anyway

Yes, but did you try to mark all forums as read when you aren't logged in? We are trying to find out of it happens for you as guest as well as your admin account.

When I log out, all the forums say No New Posts, when I click mark as read, nothing happens.
Now that you've browsed as a guest, login, make a post, log out again, and as a guest it'll say something is unread, try marking as read then.
(2011-02-18, 09:22 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Now that you've browsed as a guest, login, make a post, log out again, and as a guest it'll say something is unread, try marking as read then.

Tried that but as a guest, all the icons still show up as grey.
Undecided Post login details for a test account here and I'll make a post then, then it'll show as unread for you as a guest...
Pages: 1 2 3