MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A suggestion to the mod site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not really an issue, just a suggestion.

How about making a new category for spam prevention or security plugins in the mod site? I find it kinda funny such plugins are under "Miscellaneous" category.
Yeah I'd like to see a few more categories on the database as well, not a bad idea. Misc is too general for how many different kinds of plugins that are in there.
Also, somehow I think some of the existing categories does not make sense. It would be better to categorize the plugins by what they actually do (for example: Security, Administration, Moderation, Permission, etc.), not where they would show up (in this case: Index Page, New Page, etc.).
I would agree. Maybe we'll see the change with the new mod site.
(2011-02-19, 06:56 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]I would agree. Maybe we'll see the change with the new mod site.

Hope so. Too bad still no staffs replyin' saying something in this thread.
Why not have them tag-based as well. This way if a mod spans multiple categories, it will be listed under both.
I believe tags are the way of the future.
Also, while were at it. Maybe make them not by alphabetical order. In themes, all the people themes which start with s are near the last page. Not really fair in my opinion. Make it random.
(2011-02-19, 07:28 PM)Matt G Wrote: [ -> ]Also, while were at it. Maybe make them not by alphabetical order. In themes, all the people themes which start with s are near the last page. Not really fair in my opinion. Make it random.

I'd say sort it based on last added/modified.
(2011-02-19, 06:20 PM)Darrell Wrote: [ -> ]Why not have them tag-based as well. This way if a mod spans multiple categories, it will be listed under both.

yep. lots of plugins fall under different categories.
Pages: 1 2