MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: footer support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how to add adsense code to my theme footer???what is the template???what is the code???i want to put my adsense code to my footer
Download the plugin My Advertisements from here: http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Thread-My...ents-1-9-2

or

Go to Admin CP > Templates & Style > Templates > Your Theme > Footer Templates > footer
and place your adsense code at the top of the footers code and if you want to center the code put <center> at the beginning of the adsense code and </center> at the end of the adsense code
<center> tags are deprecated. Use the following instead:
<div style="text-align:center">
Adsense Code
</div>
(2011-02-19, 09:39 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]<center> tags are deprecated. Use the following instead:
Adsense Code
</div>

If that does not work, which I am sure it will, you could also use

<div style="margin-left: auto;margin-right: auto">
adsense code
</div>
(2011-02-19, 09:43 PM)Matt G Wrote: [ -> ]If that does not work your could also use

Why wouldn't it work!?!
No, i was just saying in case. It might not work because if it is an image or flash version.

<div align="center">adsensecode.</div>
would also work.

I would have to test it out to see.
(2011-02-19, 10:04 PM)Matt G Wrote: [ -> ]No, i was just saying in case. It might not work because if it is an image or flash version.

would also work.

That code will work with images anyway. align="center" is also deprecated.
(2011-02-19, 09:43 PM)Matt G Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-02-19, 09:39 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]<center> tags are deprecated. Use the following instead:
Adsense Code
</div>

If that does not work, which I am sure it will, you could also use

<div style="margin-left: auto;margin-right: auto">
adsense code
</div>

instead of <div style="margin-left: auto;margin-right: auto"> use <div style="margin: auto auto;"> it's the same Smile
(2011-02-20, 12:13 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-02-19, 10:04 PM)Matt G Wrote: [ -> ]No, i was just saying in case. It might not work because if it is an image or flash version.

would also work.

That code will work with images anyway. align="center" is also deprecated.
Okay it's been a while since I have used align="center" so, sorry about that. Regardless, I was just putting out an alternative in case it was needed.

edit: I was wrong, it does work. Should not have doubted it. Sorry about that AJS.
thanx all......