MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RTL MySupport.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!
I want to use mysupport plugin for persian language,But it is for english ang LTR languages.

Please help me to change it.

I write it here because the original thread is closed and forum supporter is offline (mattrogowski)

What's need changes??
1. change location "as best answer" from right to left.
2. change location of "mark as:" , "solved,unsolved"
Undecided
copy the lang file from the english folder to your persian language folder and translate each language variable content.

the php file in the language root for your language (like english.php) determines if the language is LTR or RTL. So if your forum is using the persian language file correctly, then simply translating the english file should work once you place it in the persian language folder
thank you but I should mysupport.php file in inc/plugins directory.
you need to upload the plugin per the directions included, if there are none, you should upload the files into the same folders they are in the zip package.
I know.
When I upload it and use it for a RTL language show "best answer" in between message.
MySupport adds this to the postbit and postbit_classic template:

<div class="float_right">{$post['mysupport_bestanswer']}{$post['mysupport_deny_support_post']}</div>

Change float_right to float_left and it'll go to the left.

The options to change the status etc is here:

<div class="float_left">
	{$multipage}{$mysupport_options}
</div>

Move {$mysupport_options} to where you want it.
Can we change all.
in other words: Can we change all "float_rights" to "float_left" and all "float_lefts" to "float_right"
I guess so, that should work.