MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: (Release) Darkness 1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have created my first theme today on May 10, 2006. It came as a request. It is really the fifth theme I have ever made. I have attatched a live demo and some screens. There is also the downlod link with all of the images and the XML

Screens:
[Image: darkness.jpg]

Live Demo

Download

If you would like to make comments, please do so here or at my forums, ChrisGross.net Forums

If you need any help customizing this (or any other) theme, let me know, I can help with that too!

*some smileys not included
very cool, i really like your idea of making the link text only be visable on mouse hover
You need to adjust the smilies and forum icons. They white backgrounds, but should have black ones.

The idea, that the tex is only apperaring by mouseover is nice, but if the text is not there it looks klustered (don't know if that is a real word Smile ). You probably should let the text apper aboce the icons, and put the icons closer together.
Otherwise nice theme Smile
There is a big space between the navigation icons, it should be less.

regards
How do I include a template file with my skins that puts my copyright at the bottom?
You can choose to insert customized templates when exporting the theme.
Oh, ok cool!