MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: smilie box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

My smilie box is moved over somewhat probably because of my theme. Is there anyway to adjust the smilie box location to make it more centered?

[Image: smilies.jpg]
It's probably because you have smilies that are larger than the default MyBB ones stretching the table.

You can edit the width of the smilie box in ACP >> Templates & Style >> Templates >> yourtheme >> Smilie Inserter Templates >> smilieinsert
(2011-02-19, 08:42 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]It's probably because you have smilies that are larger than the default MyBB ones stretching the table.

You can edit the width of the smilie box in ACP >> Templates & Style >> Templates >> yourtheme >> Smilie Inserter Templates >> smilieinsert

Worked perfect.

Thank you very much.

(2011-02-19, 08:42 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]It's probably because you have smilies that are larger than the default MyBB ones stretching the table.

I changed the width to 240 which worked fine. I was wondering if it will mess up users screens with a higher width (meaning have a bar on the bottom of the browser). Like users with lower monitor resolution settings.