MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin, Mods, Coders and GFX Artists Wanted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Forum Name: Web X HTML
Positions Available:
1x Admin
1x Mod
1x Coder
1x GFX Artist

Link to forum: http://webxhtml.crunch-host.com/

The jobs are pretty much self explanatory

If you have any questions or would like to apply please post below,

So far we dont offer anything for the staff but you soon will get things
A mod to moderate what content...? Undecided
(2011-02-19, 10:27 PM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]A mod to moderate what content...? Undecided

The whole area of the forum. It's a very new forum i know but it will get active very soon hopefully
I recommend you don't hire moderators until you need them, or you're going to have problems with over staffing.

Site is down for me.
Are you paying?

(2011-02-20, 03:05 AM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]I recommend you don't hire moderators until you need them, or you're going to have problems with over staffing.

Read his post again, "1x Mod". "One" is not plural, not multiple, and means he only wants one.
Needing this much staff and also hoping it will become large one day with a free domain?
(2011-02-25, 01:53 AM)Chase Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-02-20, 03:05 AM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]I recommend you don't hire moderators until you need them, or you're going to have problems with over staffing.

Read his post again, "1x Mod". "One" is not plural, not multiple, and means he only wants one.
And? Why does he need 1 mod when he still has no content. He also wants an admin on top of that...Absolutely no need honestly..and I really don't think the coder job title is self-explanatory, what do you want them to do?
(2011-02-25, 01:53 AM)Chase Wrote: [ -> ]Site is down for me.
Are you paying?

Hmm. I believe 1x usually means 10-19. If it was singular, it have to be "1 Mod" and not "1x Mod".
This site is down and is there compensation for this?
It is hosting on a worst hosting i already tried it as it is a p2h host and i also knew this member of crunch-host.