MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Neola - Looking for Developers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Before we get started here's a bit about Neola. If you aren't interested then just skip down a bit and read the tl;dr version with a link to the applications. ^_^

Neola is a Content Management System founded by Tom H, Nick J, and I. We had worked on MillionCMS together, before we broke away and forked the code to make our own open source software, due to some internal issues.

Shortly after, MillionCMS merged with us, and now we're working together to make an easy to use, fast, and feature full CMS. The CMS of tomorrow, Neola.

---
tl;dr:
Neola is a fork (going through a code rewrite) of MCMS, and is a content management system. We aim to make a feature full, fast, and easy to use CMS.
---

Our Website: www.neolacms.com
Our Forums: www.neolacms.com/forum
Applications: www.neolacms.com/forum/forms.php

-Please note, you need an account with at least 1 post to send an application.

Thank you,
Derek M. - Product Manager
I get a "Not found" error when I go to the forum.
Sorry, uber fail on my end. I fixed the URL.
What about support team members?
Ah, not yet. Once we release our Beta 1 we may get some Support Team, we're unsure.
What exactly would we be doing as an SQA team member? And what are the qualifications you're looking for?
SQA = Software Quality Assurance.

You would be testing the the software for bugs, and then reporting them.

For SQA, we need activity & ability to install & test a software. PHP knowledge is a plus.
For Developers, PHP, Mysql, and OOP (I think) is a must, with other languages as a good bonus.
(2011-02-20, 04:47 AM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]SQA = Software Quality Assurance.

You would be testing the the software for bugs, and then reporting them.

For SQA, we need activity & ability to install & test a software. PHP knowledge is a plus.
For Developers, PHP, Mysql, and OOP (I think) is a must, with other languages as a good bonus.

Well I think I can handle all of those Toungue How much activity are you looking for an SQA member? I noticed your forums aren't too active :\
We have a policy that 3 days of inactivity will give you a strike. We also have a unique strike system for staff. Wink

Indeed, the forums of the public eye aren't the most active, as we're mostly talking in the staff forums. That will be subject to change in the future.