MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WiredStorm Company Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thank you faviouz Smile
Looks very professorial!

One thing:
On the plan comparison page (http://www.wiredstorm.com/web-hosting.php), I would change the wording of your "Pricing Options". At first glance, it looks like you only charge $3.95 per year for hosting. :p I would recommend changing the wording to "Monthly Pricing Options".
(2011-02-26, 06:19 PM)Kodaks Wrote: [ -> ]Looks very professorial!

One thing:
On the plan comparison page (http://www.wiredstorm.com/web-hosting.php), I would change the wording of your "Pricing Options". At first glance, it looks like you only charge $3.95 per year for hosting. :p I would recommend changing the wording to "Monthly Pricing Options".
Yea, I'm going to change that right now. I was just told this a few minutes ago too :p
Also, I would change the wording to "Chat Live with Sales". It sounds better.

Other than those, great job!!!
I'm assuming MyBBWH customers have moved to WiredStorm, or are we just hosted on the same servers? Not complaining, the new servers are a fair bit faster (which might have to do with being rebooted/refreshed tho lol) Smile

Forums look good, though I personally would go for something different than the default as expressed above.
(2011-02-27, 12:30 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm assuming MyBBWH customers have moved to WiredStorm, or are we just hosted on the same servers? Not complaining, the new servers are a fair bit faster (which might have to do with being rebooted/refreshed tho lol) Smile

Yes, MyBBWebHost isn't really using enough resources to justify having two separate servers so I put it under a reseller for WiredStorm. Also, since I only transferred the active sites that means that there is a lot less junk on this new server.

But don't think that means you are being hosted on a reseller plan host :p Because its still my server Smile But I am going to keep the two sites separate.
Pages: 1 2