MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WiredStorm Company Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,

WiredStorm Hosting Solutions is a web host that I plan on opening in the near future. It will be a most likely be a replacement for all of my current web hosts (not yet sure about MyBBWebHost). While I continue to work on it and prepare it for its grand opening, I have opened up the Company Forums.

http://forums.wiredstorm.com

Feel free to ask questions about WiredStorm, or just relax and talk about web hosting and off topic discussions.
Awesome, Congrats on your new sorta-release. Good luck with the webhosting.
Good luck mate. I suggest that you try and get away from the default MyBB theme a bit more though.
Thank you both.

(2011-02-20, 11:43 AM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck mate. I suggest that you try and get away from the default MyBB theme a bit more though.

I'm kind of going for a theme that isn't too customized and serves its purpose, but is just a little connected to my main theme (the header section). If I keep trying to integrate it, I may end up shying away from conformity in my site.
I see. Well, good luck!
Good luck with the new host. The forum theme looks nice.
I know this has been said but I really hate how the forum looks so much like the default MyBB theme.
I like the minimal edits you've made to the default theme actually.. something about the width of the forum and/or the backgroud bugs me though.. Not sure if the background should be all white or if the forums should be set to 100% width.. something needs to be changed though IMO
WiredStorm is now open! And there's a sale Wink
Wow. Website is looking great. Nice work!
Pages: 1 2