MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Site sections are messed up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I was performing some updates on my site yesterday. But after checking back about one hour after it the sections on the site went wild.

I don't know how to explain it, so better check it for yourselves: http://computertech.freeiz.com/index.php

You'll see the content of the sections completely messed up.

I really need help to fix this Undecided

So far I have tried to undo everything I can remember I changed, which was installed 2 plugins and edited some settings.
You've installed a forum icons plugin or something but it hasn't made all the template edits. All the images show as broken though, is this plugin supposed to be activated or deactivated??
I have installed that plugin yes, but after it didn't create the extra menu in forum options I first disabled it, bugged, then uninstalled, still bugged, and last installed it again, still bugged.

I have also asked someone to give me a fresh file of those which are modified by the plugin, so I really think that should have worked.

What should I try next?
Is this fixed now?? It was missing a template edit for the colspan of the table header.
I reinstalled the theme, took a lot of time but yeah it's solved.