MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.6 to 1.6.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I run it.
it need to log in.
i enter my username and pw.
But it say "you pw is incorrect".
I enter my username and pw that I used in my forum
OK, to try and fix that I changed your password (PM'd it to you) and then it said I didn't have admin permissions... ugh, this doesn't make any sense, as I was using the admin group which has ACP access, I don't see why it said I didn't have permission... sorry, I can't have a look any further right now though, I've got to rush out, I'll look at it again as soon as I can unless somebody else sees this thread first.
is it my password same that you write in PM or my password is other????
Hi!
Uploaded files in mybb root but when I run upgrade.php and enter username and password show this error.

Please help me.
I can not access my forum. Confused [Image: 17.gif] [Image: 33.gif]
You only needed to upload the changed files and you don't need to run upgrade.php.
Uploaded them only.
(2011-02-22, 04:42 PM)Jondan Wrote: [ -> ]Uploaded them only.

Why did you try and run upgrade.php, there's no need.
They're upgrading from 1.6.0 which does need the upgrade script.

Jondan, you didn't need to make a new thread on this, it just makes it harder to know when it's solved and confuses the situation, as seen above. I haven't forgotten about this, I'm on my phone right now so can't exactly work with files and phpMyAdmin, I know what to look for to fix this, I'll do it as soon as I can.
(2011-02-22, 04:49 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]They're upgrading from 1.6.0 which does need the upgrade script.

Jondan, you didn't need to make a new thread on this, it just makes it harder to know when it's solved and confuses the situation, as seen above. I haven't forgotten about this, I'm on my phone right now so can't exactly work with files and phpMyAdmin, I know what to look for to fix this, I'll do it as soon as I can.

Oh Big Grin
I ask it from other site.
Thay said:
" edit your user name in phpmyadmin>>mybb_users table and change your usergroup."

I view same table but my usergroup is 4 (admin).
My usergroup is admin<<<<<<<<<<<
Pages: 1 2 3 4