MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: suggestion: link to "View My threads"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It would be nice to have a link called "View My Threads" (and maybe also View My Posts) in the "Welcome back, <user>" navigation menu. I bookmarked this page because I like to see who's replying to my threads.
What would be the benefit of this? You can always just go to it through your profile, and more links in the welcome panel would just make it cluttered.
An alternative would be a menu (DHTML/Javascripty) with the links View New Posts | View Today's Posts, and any other relevant links.
Kinda like what vBulletin has?
Sure. I mean...how often do you need the links: View New Posts and View Todays posts? It would save some space if it was hidden in a menu as it is cluttered already in my opinion, especially if you view it with a small screen.
That is a freakin' killer idea! I already have the forum toplinks tucked away as a submenu for the "Forum" option on my main site navigation menu (which is now the header on my board). I hadn't thought of tucking those other links away though. I may, instead, use a "Options" button to hide those links until the button is clicked. Takes less code to do that. Smile