MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Why does it look like that?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 2f058a1.png]

Why does it look like that? Isn't it suppose the be even out? Like it's just sticking out. Is there anyway to edit it so it can even with the other posts?
I wondered this too, it's annoying for when people have long usernames.
Shorten your username!
Set the max length in ACP

And then it'll go away?
And what number should I put it too?
If you switch to a different postbit you will see the problem go away. Just like it is here.
Changing the maximum username length isn't going to do anything, that'll just limit the length of usernames for new registrations, it won't do anything to change this.

In the postbit_classic template near the top, and the showthread_classic_header template, find width="15%" and change the 15 to something higher.
(2011-02-20, 06:01 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Changing the maximum username length isn't going to do anything, that'll just limit the length of usernames for new registrations, it won't do anything to change this.

In the postbit_classic template near the top, and the showthread_classic_header template, find width="15%" and change the 15 to something higher.

I did that, now it looks lopsided, how can i make it so all the posts start at the same place?
URL so we can actually see it...??
Pages: 1 2