MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear All,

Some time ago my forum was updated to mybb 1.6.0 An update wasn’t done since 2007. As I’m an idiot with computers I’m looking for somebody who can help me with several things if necessary pay for it:

1. Who can update it to 1.6.1
2. I’m looking for a chat box where only registered users can chat
3. Is it possible to only show the new users who have been activated (approved) by me ? If not approved they must NOT be shown on BOARD STATISTICS.
4. In the past I used to receive an e-mail when a new member registered to my website. Now I don't receive it anymore.
5. Whenever I would send a mass mail I would receive an e-mail back if an e-mail wasn't delivered. Now I don't receive it anymore. I know because one e-mail isn't correct from my forum member
6. Some users are shown twice on the Past 24 Hours Stats [Complete List]. This in an installed plug in.
7. Album feature: putting in an album feature for members profiles. Allowing the member and other members access and capability to keep and view many pictures and other worthy item on the forum?

Thanks

Steven
[email protected]
www.calummaparsonii.com/forum
Pm'ed Smile
How much you willing to pay?
Private message sent. Wink
Still 3 points left but I’ve been informed that is quite difficult.

1. I’m looking for a chat box where only registered users can chat but which is external from the forum.
2. Is it possible to only show the new users who have been activated (approved) by me ? If not approved they must NOT be shown on BOARD STATISTICS.
3. Some users are shown twice on the Past 24 Hours Stats [Complete List]. This in an installed plug in.

Nobody or should I say anybody ?
#1 is possible.
Making it so only registered users can use it is no problem, but if you're using an external chatbox, that would probably mean if they can find the external source/page, they can access it without using your forum anyway.

So your best option here is to not use any external chat boxes if you want members-only.

Unless you meant you want it as a separate page from the forum, which is also possible.

#2 doesn't seem possible at the moment, there's no plugin that would help you accomplish this either. You can probably get this for sure if you commission someone to make you the plugin.

#3, this just seems like a bug. Probably fixable.
(2011-03-04, 06:59 PM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]#3, this just seems like a bug. Probably fixable.
He has Labroccas version which is a sidebug based on how it works. It grabs data from the sessions table, therefore is someone is logged in at two locations, they appear online twice.