MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't post "New Reply".
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When any user Admin or regular tries to post a reply to any thread it brings the person to my host's "page does not exist". Please help.
Well something happened either when uploading all the files or installing the board it seems, or possibly a plugin messed something up.

Post the URL before posting and immediately after hitting submit where you get the error.
Heres my forum:
http://nickmeyvis.com/minecraft/Upload/s....php?tid=2

Not sure what URLs you were looking for.
Can you post/pm the details of a test account I can use?
username: fizz
password: fizzrules
You're not supposed to keep the files in the Upload folder, the installer would have told you this when you installed...

I'm just getting an error saying there's too many connections which you'll need to ask your host about, but if it says the page doesn't exist, it's probably just that ./newreply.php doesn't exist... make sure it's uploaded and upload it if it's not.
Yay. I re-upload newreply.php and it works. Is there a way I can change the folder? if i rename the Upload folder it messes up the forum. And I'm pretty sure if i try to move the folders contents some files wont move. Any suggestions?
Go to ACP > Configuration > General Configuration > remove /Upload from the end of the Board URL and remove Upload/ from the end of the cookie domain. Then move the files from the Upload folder to the minecraft folder.