MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Multi Attachments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way i could activate Multi Attachments? Instead of 1 Rolleyes
Add one attachment, click Add Attachment, then you can choose another file...
Yes, that is correct, but it WOULD be nice to have the option to add the attachments all at once rather than the page refresh we have now. There was a plugin for 1.4 by JammersX, but it didnt work 100% (or at least that was my experience).
(2011-02-23, 05:05 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]There was a plugin for 1.4 by JammersX, but it didnt work 100% (or at least that was my experience).

It works when page refreshes.
(2011-02-23, 05:17 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-02-23, 05:05 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]There was a plugin for 1.4 by JammersX, but it didnt work 100% (or at least that was my experience).

It works when page refreshes.

Full quote of my post.... with relevant bit highlighted

(2011-02-23, 05:05 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, that is correct, but it WOULD be nice to have the option to add the attachments all at once rather than the page refresh we have now. There was a plugin for 1.4 by JammersX, but it didnt work 100% (or at least that was my experience).

Nice plugin. but if you have to refresh the page to get it to work then its not 100%. Thats all. Smile
It would be great if someone could make batch upload available. That would be awesome one image boards.

Anyone? If someone create it I'm sure that people would donate and stuff. Blush