MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb with Wordpress integration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.
I want to integrate my mybb forum with wordpress So that mybb usernames be copied to WordPress.

Which plugin can I use?
Hello.

Thanks for your quick reply,
but where can I find the salt and Password encryption method of my mybb forum? (It's needed in that plugin's options)
Just follow the mybb settings screenshot in the plugin's folder. If you choose the MyBB method from the dropdown, it all works automatically just about Smile
Hi, can someone rehost that .zip or provide me an email address to contact the mods as I cannot register with any of my email addresses as for some reason my IP is blocked there.

What does this plugin specifically do?

I'm trying to find a solution where I have a single login for my users and with that login they can use the forums and also comment on the blog/wordpress posts. As it stands at the minute the comments of the wordpress are powered by the forum and it's corresponding thread. What I want to bring back is something like the comments form that wordpress traditionally carries but to be powered by the mybb database. I guess a 'quickreply' box (provided they are logged in). This allows the people on the blog to comment without needing to be linked to the forum to comment. Taking out an extra and unneeded step.